Below are a number of advice that may help:
– Decide on a travel plan – specific destination, how many days, what activities, routes, and other details. The attention given to this first step will ensure smooth sailing in making the necessary travel arrangements.
– If the destination is a foreign country, make sure all information that would be needed in making reservations are on hand.
How about booking your airline tickets?
– If notification of your reservation is done by e-mail, make sure that the ticket price quoted is the same. Sometimes, some airlines claim the airfare booked earlier is no long available.
– If booking on online, use a reservation site where ticket prices for all airlines are shown so a comparison can be readily seen.
– If booking for more than one person, check also the ticket price for both a single passenger and multiple passengers. Some airlines quote different prices.
When it comes to reserving your hotel rooms, below are some helpful tips:
– Ask if the rate is a flat rate or per person.
– Ask how many beds are in the room and what the size is.
– Make sure to finalize a rate before getting off the phone.
– Ask about tax rates that would be added.
– Will breakfast be included with the price of the room? What time is it served and what is included.
– Are there guarantee and cancellation policies? Most hotels require guarantee for reservation with a credit card. Will they ask a check deposit?
– If this is a standard reservation, make sure there is a confirmation number.
Follow these top tips for a stress-free and enjoyable travel experience!